Friday, November 07, 2008

Pjamarama Birthday Party


On Saturday it was Anna's 7th birthday and we had a Pjamarama Birthday Party. Anna invited 13 girls and so I enrolled the help of a company, 'Parties Kids Remember' to help!


All the girls had to wear PJs and I had made party bags as pillow cases. Parties Kids Remember had sent two 'hosts' for the party who arrived in their PJs and were brilliant! They started by putting makeup on the girls, then moved on to decorating a pillow for Anna, making jewellery and playing games. While all this was happening, I was free to make the food.


Anna and the girls had a great time and it was the most stress free birthday party I have organised. I'll definitely be using them again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that looks fantastic - not going to let Katy see though or I'll know what I'll be doing next year! Anna looks so grown up! Cant wait to see you guys, take care,. Louise x